Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 444%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06277 BRL / VES *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 368% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,756 (410,332 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)