Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,357 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,753 (Bs 64,120,905) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)