Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,935 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31754 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 138% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,949 (Bs 18,735) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)