Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,602 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39162 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 79,830,928 (Bs 203,848,182) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)