Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25197 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,676 (R 14,589) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)