Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.421 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 94% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,272 (AU$3,003) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)