Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.385 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,804 (AU$2,014) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)