Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.502 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,485 (AU$4,191) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (36 minutes ago)