Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,988 in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)