Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,362 in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)