Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,537 in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (39 minutes ago)