Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)