Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,513 in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)