Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,962 in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (34 minutes ago)