Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,584 in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)