Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,979 in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)