Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16448 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,349 (Mex$ 14,282) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (41 minutes ago)