Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.501 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,231 (£1,384) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)