Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.107 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,790 (£1,410) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (41 minutes ago)