Cost of living comparison between Callao, Peru and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,911 (S/. 4,185) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)