Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,821 (S/. 5,849) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (27 minutes ago)