Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06821 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,018 (Php29,585) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (35 minutes ago)