Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06671 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,722 (Php70,781) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)