Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06533 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,166 (Php63,771) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)