Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06465 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,946 (Php30,094) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)