Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00532 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,400 (CH$1,015,926) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)