Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31545 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 176% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,700 (Bs 40,259) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)