Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31629 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 190% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,861 (Bs 34,338) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)