Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33505 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 178% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,578 (Bs 46,494) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)