Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,827 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20369 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,580 (E£ 7,759) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)