Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,739 (AU$1,826) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)