Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.424 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,729 (AU$2,776) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)