Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,393 (AU$4,104) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)