Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.740 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,009 (AU$4,017) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)