Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.378 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,561 (AU$1,918) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)