Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,371 ($2,501) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)