Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,993 ($2,540) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)