Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,938 ($1,254) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)