Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,628 (€2,100) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (29 minutes ago)