Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,499 (€2,032) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)