Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06341 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,982 (Php47,033) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)