Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06383 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,452 (Php69,745) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)