Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,929 (Php47,258) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)