Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.364 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,568 (€1,734) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)