Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.933 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,679 (€1,444) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)