Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,537 (€1,497) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)