Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15625 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,551 (Mex$ 16,327) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (34 minutes ago)