Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01883 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,169 (327,659 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)