Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02049 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,343 (211,927 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)