Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01973 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 66% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,799 (395,339 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)