Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01540 BRL / AOA *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,476 (420,611 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)