Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,155 (322,813 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)