Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.266 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,839 ($869) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)