Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,423 (﷼ 65,159,464) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)