Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,726 (₩2,434,610) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)