Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,385 (₩1,226,287) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)