Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00319 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,273 (₩2,279,615) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)