Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,272 (₩2,728,916) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (33 minutes ago)