Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,138 (₩2,684,276) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)