Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,411 (€1,740) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)