Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.643 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,927 (€1,078) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)