Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.035 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,710 (€1,663) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)