Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,855 (﷼ 3,393) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)