Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,576 (﷼ 4,233) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (41 minutes ago)