Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.932 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,029 (﷼ 6,468) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in El Paso, Texas costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $325 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 720 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)