Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,263 (﷼ 5,079) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (44 minutes ago)