Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,513 ($808) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)