Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,178 ($705) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)