Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,438 (2,133,012 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)