Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00205 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,185 (2,043,778 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)