Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 BRL / BIF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,870 (3,016,154 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)