Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,197 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20289 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,069 (ARS $10,197) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)