Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,361 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18141 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,593 (ARS $19,808) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)