Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.194 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,807 (€1,385) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)