Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,735 (€1,533) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)