Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,343 (€1,440) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)