Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,422 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,294 (313,713 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)