Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,687 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,301 (209,120 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)