Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,866 (₩3,360,199) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)