Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,895 (₩2,993,437) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)