Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,968 (₩1,437,569) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)