Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00302 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,085 (₩3,013,268) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)