Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,560 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,552 (5,002 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)