Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,674 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,977 (4,902 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)