Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,092 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,313 (3,063 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)