Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,800 (€2,352) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)