Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.960 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,968 (£1,002) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)