Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.373 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,065 (AU$2,134) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)