Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07510 BRL / GMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,971 (92,823 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)