Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07168 BRL / GMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,770 (66,541 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)