Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06992 BRL / GMD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,808 (83,057 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)