Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.578 BRL / BBD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,607 (3,554 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)