Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 BRL / BBD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 86% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,978 (4,261 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)