Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,021 (€2,088) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)