Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,440 (€1,993) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)