Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,187 (€1,573) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)