Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,162 (€1,890) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)