Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00519 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 150% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,384 (1,809,928 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)