Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00607 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 180% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,985 (2,302,384 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)