Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,298 (3,154 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (41 minutes ago)