Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.765 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,904 (3,797 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)