Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,846 (2,519 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)