Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,756 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,413 in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)