Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00578 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 231% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,333 (1,788,326 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)