Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,248 (€2,141) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (38 minutes ago)