Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35193 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,048 (14,343 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)