Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39176 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,360 (18,786 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)