Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40510 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,272 (20,419 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)