Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40825 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,168 (20,008 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)