Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,844 (€1,121) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)