Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,789 (€1,468) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)